Versatile Blogger Award!
Long due as a post, I am quite humbled by the gesture of fellow blogger Cecelia Futch who passed on her VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD to me. I am so touched and humbled that my handy work is worthy of that! Once again Cecelia, I extend my heartfelt appreciation. I have taken the picture off her blog, and the text too. To quote her
The Versatile Blogger Awardis an award passed from blogger to blogger. As with any award, there are responsibilities that go with it. This award not only increases your blog’s visibility in the blogging world, but it is a way to expose a little about the blogger behind the blog (in this case, me). Finally, as the awardee, one get to share with her/his readers who their favorite bloggers and writers are.Here is how it works:
- Link back to the blogger that gave me the award .
- Tell you 7 random things about myself.
- Choose 15 other blogs to pass the award to.
- Inform the other bloggers that I’m passing the award to them.
Before I begin, I might add that I am relatively new here, so I might just repeat a few names. OK, here I begin.
Seven things you didn’t know about me…yet.
- I have three blogs. One on travel, one on things I think about and a photoblog. Pretty much sums up all my interests.
- I write for a living! I am a technology writer and I need the blogs to make sure that I still have a hobby I look forward to when the day is over.
- I think a lot. And I read just as much. Nothing is more fulfilling than reading across genres, and cultivating a point of view.
- I have a point-of-view, and I appreciate people who bring theirs to the table. An open-minded discussion shouldn’t be prejudiced or argumentative, and I believe that completely.
- I have a lovely family that is encouraging and appreciative. (Doesn’t everybody?) There’s best-friend ma, my wonderful best-friend husband and a best-friend big brother. Dad passed away when I was little. I love him to no ends, and miss him ever day, for the past 23 years and counting. I talk psychology with ma, travel with my better-half and photography with my big b. Such a wonderful collection of people to learn, laugh and live with. Also, I am the baby of the family, a generation ends with me!
- I love animals, domesticated, wild, in the open, on the road, or in the wilderness, anywhere and without bounds. I respect them for what they bring to my life and the world at large. If you observe them closely, you will realize that they are just like us, and so should be one of us and treated with respect and affection. And just like people, they will also tell you when to back off. Learn to read the signs.
- I do everything in extremes! Be it love, loath, despise, fret, befriend or celebrate, there is no moderation in my life. Always all or nothing, nothing in between…
Wow, that took forever to get off my chest. And here are my nominations, in no particular order, for the Versatile Blogger Award! Happy Reading!!
Go on Spread the word!! Happy Blogging to everyone!